Yarraman Country Music Friends
- The Country Music Friends will be holding their first Sunday of the month informal concert at the Yarraman Community Hall in Browne Street from 1:00pm this afternoon. New players are always very welcome and the $4 admission fee (U16s are free) includes a great afternoon tea. More details? Phone Jenny on (07) 4163-2469.
Sunday Breakfast Buffet - Proston
- The Golden Spurs Hotel at the corner of Blake and Rodney Streets, Proston will be running an all-you-can-eat Breakfasat Buffet from 8:30am to 10:30am this morning. The buffet will offer hot and cold selections along with tea, coffee and juice for $25 per adult and $10 for children 5-12. However, spaces are limited so a booking is essential: (07) 4168-9876.
Wondai Neighbourhood Watch Meeting
- The Wondai Town and Rural Neighbourhood Watch group will be holding their regular monthly meeting from 4:00pm to about 5:30pm tonight at the Wondai Diggers Club in Mackenzie Street. All local residents are very welcome to attend. More details? Phone Darren on 0439-838-641
Sunday Bingo - Wondai
- Bingo games will be held at the Wondai RSL in Mackenzie Street, Wondai this afternoon, with eyes down from 1:30pm. There will be 3 jackpots and 15 games on offer, and the kitchen will be open for light meals. Proceeds will go to help Wondai RSL veterans. More details? Phone (07) 4168-5297.
- The monthly Linville Markets will be held at Linville Hall in George Street from 7:00am to around noon today. The markets offer a variety of stalls, along with a breakfast BBQ. New stallholders are always welcome, too. More details? Phone 0402-845-186.
Sunday Poker - Kingaroy
- Sunday afternoon poker games will be played at Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street, Kingaroy today. Registrations start at 2:00pm and play begins at 2:30pm. All games are free to play and there are prizes for first, second and third. More details? Phone the RSL on (07) 4162-1755
Timbertowns Woodworkers - Blackbutt
- The Timbertowns Woodworkers group will be holding their regular Sunday morning meeting at the Blackbutt Showgrounds in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 8:30am until around 12:00 noon today. New members who are interested in learning woodwork are always welcome and you can obtain more details by phoning Marcia on (07) 4170-0389
Open Mic Jam Session & Social Bowls - Kilkivan
- The Kilkivan Bowls Club in Crescent Street, Kilkivan will be holding an Open Mic Jam Session hosted by Karen Thomsen from 12:00 noon to around 4:00pm today. The club's bar and hot food will be available from noon, and barefoot social bowls will be happening on the greens from around 1:00pm. Everyone is welcome! More details? Phone (07) 5484-1270.
- The Kumbia and District Historical Society's museum, located in the Federation Heritage Centre behind Kumbia Hall in Bell Street, will be open from 1:30pm to 3:30pm this afternoon. The museum contains an excellent photographic display of local history and is well worth a visit. More details? Phone Gayle on (07) 4164-4175.