Tuesday Night Bingo - Blackbutt
- Bingo games will be held at the Blackbutt Memorial Hall in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 7:00pm tonight (eyes down at 7:30pm sharp). These weekly bingo nights are a fundraiser for the Blackbutt and District Tourism and Heritage Association and everyone is welcome! More details? Phone the BDTHA on 0458-539-821 or send them an email.
Men's Table - Kingaroy
- Centacare Community Connections hosts a Men's Table social connection group every Tuesday from 10:00am to 11:00am at The Biscuit Tin, behind the Catholic Church Hall at 15 Albert Street, Kingaroy. All men are invited to come along and have a yarn over coffee. More information? Phone (07) 4162-5439.
Tuesday Croquet - Kingaroy
- The Kingaroy Croquet Club will be playing croquet games at the Kingaroy Cricket Club in Youngman Street, Kingaroy (just next to Beangrowers) from 9:00am to around noon this morning. New members are always welcome and a $2 lesson is available if you'd like tuition in the basics (all equipment is supplied). More details? Phone (07) 4164-5574.
Blackbutt Singers - Yarraman
- The Blackbutt Singers will holding their regular Tuesday morning practice session at the Yarraman Community Hall in Browne Street, Yarraman from 9:30am to around noon this morning (COVID Safe rules apply). New members - male and female - are very welcome, and you should BYO morning tea. More details? Call Judy on (07) 4170-0880.
Elgin Vale QCWA Meeting
- The Elgin Vale branch of the QCWA will be holding their monthly meeting at the Elgin Vale QCWA Rooms at the corner of Manumbar Road and Porters Road, Nanango from 10:00am to around 12:00 noon today. New members are always very welcome! More details? Phone Lois on (07) 4162-3824.
Yarraman Morning Card Games
- Heritage House at 26 Millar Street in Yarraman will be holding its weekly Tuesday morning 500 card games from 10:00am to around 1:00pm today, followed by a light lunch. Playing fees - which include lunch and a lucky door prize ticket - are just $6. Everyone is welcome! More details? Phone Heritage House on (07) 4163-8111.
Maidenwell QCWA Meeting
- The Maidenwell branch of the QCWA will be holding their monthly meeting at the Maidenwell Hall Supper Room from 8:45am this morning (when things will kick off with a welcoming cuppa) through until this afternoon. The branch meeting itself will commence at 9:30am and all ladies in the Maidenwell and Bunya Mountains areas are very welcome to come along and meet the other branch members! You can obtain more details by phoning Glenda on (07) 4164 6137 or by emailing her.
South Burnett Chorale
- The South Burnett Chorale will be holding their regular Tuesday practice night at the Church of Christ Hall at the corner of Haly and Burnett Streets in Kingaroy from 7:00pm to 9:00pm this evening. The Chorale meet every Tuesday night during school terms, and new members are always very welcome! More details? Phone Margie on 0424-924-632.
Proston Men's Shed
- The Proston Men's Shed will be meeting at the old railway station building at Railway Park in Rodney Street, Proston for its regular Tuesday get-together today, kicking off with a cuppa at 9:00am. The meeting will run until around noon, and new members are always welcome. More details? Phone Geoff on 0439-694-000.
Wondai Indoor Bowls
- The Wondai Indoor Bowls club will be holding their regular Tuesday night meeting at Wondai Town Hall in Mackenzie Street, Wondai at 7:15pm this evening. New players are always welcome! More details? Phone Brian on (07) 4168-5650
Line Dancing - Wondai
- Line dancing classes will be held at the Wondai Diggers Club in Mackenzie Street, Wondai from 12:30pm to 3:30pm this afternoon. New dancers are always welcome.
More details? Phone Lynette on 0427-752-093.
Yarraman Indoor Bowls
- The Yarraman Indoor Bowls group will be holding their weekly meeting at the Lutheran Church Hall in McDaniel Street, Yarraman at 9:00am this morning. New members are always welcome. More details? Phone Rod on 0400-523-330.
Tuesday Night Trivia - Kingaroy
- Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street will be holding a free Trivia Night from 7:30pm this evening. Everyone is welcome! More details? Phone the RSL on (07) 4162-1755
Tech Savvy Seniors - Yarraman
- Yarraman Library on the D'Aguilar Highway in Yarraman will be running a free Tech Savvy Seniors course from 10:30am to 12:00 noon this morning. Today's course is the final of four weekly lessons for seniors about how to use common modern technology to greatly improve their lives, and today's course will provide information about how to share photos and other attachments online. Places are limited, though, so a booking is essential - and you can make one by phoning (07) 4163-8348 or enquiring at the library's front desk.
Goomeri Pumpkin Festival Committee Meeting
- The Goomeri Pumpkin Festival Committee will be holding their first post-Pumpkin Festival meeting at the Breitkreutz Pavilion at the Goomeri Sportsgrounds in McIvor Street, Goomeri at 7:00pm tonight to begin planning the 2022 Festival. Anyone who'd like to get involved in this mammoth event is very welcome!
Alcoholics Anonymous - Nanango
- Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other to help solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for AA membership, nor is it allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organisation or institution. AA meets in Nanango every Tuesday from 5:30pm at the Catholic Church hall at the corner of Alfred and Gipps Street. For more information, phone 0427-289-990.
South Burnett Pantry - Kingaroy
- The South Burnett Pantry will be open from 8:30am to 12:00 noon today at 22 Stolzenberg Road in Kingaroy. The Pantry is a not-for-profit registered charity run by a Board of Management and staffed by volunteers, and it helps low income families, couples and singles stretch their shopping dollar further. The Pantry offers $40 pantry hampers that contain most of the food and personal cleaning items that most people need to get through part of the week (though you'll need to shop elsewhere for extras or special items). And anyone who's finding it hard to make ends meet is very welcome to make use of it. More details? Phone James on 0438-071-658. PS: If you'd like to help The Pantry in any way - either by volunteering or donating goods - please contact James about this too, or visit the website.