September 14, 2016
South Burnett residents interested in taking part in the 2017 South Burnett Community Leadership Program gathered at Mulanah Gardens at Inverlaw recently to enjoy dinner and learn more about the program.
Potential participants rubbed shoulders with graduates from previous programs, organised by the Red Earth Community Foundation in conjunction with Vision 21.
They also listened as alumni Stephanie Denman, Marc Reinbott and Lesley Thun talked about the benefits of the leadership program, which has been running now for three years and has about 70 graduates.
The program is held across two weekends at the Bunya Mountains, and participants keep in touch afterwards.
It aims to nurture future community leaders and build resilience in the South Burnett community.
Participants gain insights into leadership styles and personality types as well as building personal and business networks.
- For more information about the 2017 program, visit the Red Earth website
[Photos: Tina Torrens]
- Info Session For Future Leaders
- Red Earth Foundation Unveils $1m Dream
- Dinner Will Explain Red Earth
- Program Wants More Men
- Free Training Day For Committee Members
- Funding For Alumni Program
- Leaders Complete Stage 1 Of Program
- Program To Build Confidence
- Community Leadership Program Looking For 2015 Participants
- Last Chance To Sign Up For Leadership Training
- Leadership Program Is Taking Applications
- Vision To Build Future Leaders
- Breakfast To Launch New Program