Yarning Session - Cherbourg
- A yarning session for men will be held at the Gundoo Child Care Centre in Fisher Street, Cherbourg at 10:00am this morning to look at how men can become more involved in child care, either as a career in a child care centre or at home with their own children. The yarning session has been convened by Gundoo's child care group leader Jeffrey Dynevor, who believes children need positive male role models when they're growing up in order to become well-rounded adults. The yarning session is completely free, and is open to both Indignous and non-Indigenous men of any age. More details? Phone Gundoo on (07) 4168 2832. You can also read more about today's get-together on our website.
Sing Australia Meeting - Kingaroy
- The Kingaroy branch of the Sing Australia singing group will be holding their regular Monday night meeting at the Uniting Church Hall in Alford Street, Kingaroy (opposite Shoppingworld) from 7:00pm to around 9:00pm this evening. The group have a welcoming, inclusive and fun approach to singing and meet every Monday except for school and public holidays. New members are very welcome, and you can obtain more details by phoning Sharron on (07) 4163-2291 or (0431) 816-071 or by
or by emailing her.
Monday Evening Bingo - Blackbutt
- Bingo games will be held at Nukku Nook at the head of the Blackbutt Rail Trail in Hart Street, Blackbutt from 7:00pm this evening (eyes down at 7:30pm sharp). These weekly bingo nights are a fundraiser for the Blackbutt and District Tourism and Heritage Association and everyone is welcome! More details? Phone Noeleen on (07) 4163-0413 or send her an email.
Wondai SES Meeting
- The Wondai SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at their shed in McCord Street, Wondai from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. Anyone from the Wondai and Tingoora areas who's interested in joining the SES or just finding out more about what's involved is very welcome to come along. More details? Phone Dean on (0409) 480-553
Nanango Men's Shed
- The Nanango Men's Shed at the corner of Mt Stanley Road and Heathermore Lane, Nanango will be open from 8:30am to 12:30pm today (and also on Wednesdays). New members are very welcome! More details? Phone Ben on 0491-102-087
Wondai Swimming Club
- The Wondai Swimming Club will be holding their regular Monday Club Night at the Wondai Swimming Pool in Mackenzie Street, Wondai from 6:00pm this evening. New members are very welcome! More details? Phone Lainie on (0411) 024-834.
Kingaroy SES Training Night
- The Kingaroy SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at the Kingaroy SES headquarters in Glendon Street, Kingaroy (next to Kingaroy X-Ray) from 7:00pm to 9:00pm this evening. New members are always very welcome. More details? Phone 0428-741-274
Nanango SES Meeting
- The Nanango SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at the SES Building in George Street, Nanango
from 7:00pm to 9:00pm tonight. Anyone from the Nanango district who's interested in joining the SES (or simply finding out more about what's involved) is very welcome to come along. More details? Phone Group Leader Robyn on (07) 4163-1933 or (0448) 138-220.