KCCI Meet & Greet - Kingaroy
- The Kingaroy Chamber of Commerce and Industry will be holding its second Meet & Greet for 2017 at Jobmatch Employment at 7 Glendon Street in Kingaroy at 5:15pm this evening (meeting gets underway at 5:30pm). Tonight's meet & greet will be addressed by a variety of speakers including Tonia Gilbert from Jobmatch Employment, Simon and Jo Berry from Kingsley Grove, Bob Hockey who'll answer questions about the State Government's "Back To Work" program, and South Burnett Mayor Keith Campbell. A $10 meeting fee applies to cover the cost of drinks and nibbles but everyone is welcome, whether they're KCCI members or not. PS: To help plan the catering, an email RSVP to KCCI secretary Paula Greenwood by March 25 would be greatly appreciated.
Kingaroy SES Training Night
- The Kingaroy SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at the Kingaroy SES headquarters in Glendon Street, Kingaroy (next to Kingaroy X-Ray) from 7:00pm to 9:00pm this evening. New members are always very welcome. More details? Phone 0428-741-274
Sing Australia Meeting - Kingaroy
- The Kingaroy branch of the Sing Australia singing group will be holding their regular Monday night meeting at the Uniting Church Hall in Alford Street, Kingaroy (opposite Shoppingworld) from 7:00pm to around 9:00pm this evening. The group have a welcoming, inclusive and fun approach to singing and meet every Monday except for school and public holidays. New members are very welcome, and you can obtain more details by phoning Sharron on (07) 4163-2291 or (0431) 816-071 or by emailing her.
Nanango Men's Shed
- The Nanango Men's Shed at the corner of Mt Stanley Road and Heathermore Lane, Nanango will be open from 8:30am to 12:30pm today (and also on Wednesdays). New members are very welcome! More details? Phone Ben on 0491-102-087
Wondai SES Meeting
- The Wondai SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at their shed in McCord Street, Wondai from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. Anyone from the Wondai and Tingoora areas who's interested in joining the SES or just finding out more about what's involved is very welcome to come along. More details? Phone Dean on (0409) 480-553
Graham House Community Kitchen - Murgon
- The Graham House Community Kitchen will be holding its regular Monday morning meeting at the Graham House Community Centre in Taylor Street, Murgon from 10:00am to around 12:00 noon this morning. Community Kitchen members learn how to cook a variety of budget conscious home-cooked meals, then sit down together for a communal lunch afterwards to enjoy the results. New members are always welcome. More details? Phone Graham House on (07) 4169-8400. Note: The Community Kitchen meets every Monday during school terms.
Proston QCWA Crafts Group
- The Proston QCWA Crafts Group will be holding their regular meeting at the Proston QCWA Rooms in Rodney Street from 9:00am to 2:00pm today. The group meets on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Mondays of each month, and you don't need to be a QCWA member to attend. More details? Phone (07) 4168-9391.
Murgon SES Training Night
- The Murgon SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at the SES Building in Gore Street, Murgon from 7:00pm to 9:00pm tonight. Anyone from the Murgon district who's interested in joining the SES (or simply finding out more about what's involved) is very welcome to come along.
Kumbia Quilt and Craft Group
- The Kumbia Quilt & Craft Group meets on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at the Kumbia QCWA Rooms in Bell Street at 7:30pm. New members are always welcome. More details? Phone Heather on (07) 4164-4258 or Val on (07) 4164-4108.
Monday Evening Bingo - Blackbutt
- Bingo games will be held at Nukku Nook at the head of the Blackbutt Rail Trail in Hart Street, Blackbutt from 7:00pm this evening (eyes down at 7:30pm sharp). These weekly bingo nights are a fundraiser for the Blackbutt and District Tourism and Heritage Association and everyone is welcome! More details? Phone Noeleen on (07) 4163-0413 or send her an email.