- The third (and final) day of the three-day 2021 Nanango Campdraft will be held at the Nanango Showgrounds in Cairns Street from early this morning until late this afternoon. This year's campdraft was rescheduled from its normal date but large numbers of competitors are still expected for the event. Admission to the campdraft is free for spectators, and food and drink will be available from the Showgrounds' canteen
Timbertowns Woodworkers - Blackbutt
- The Timbertowns Woodworkers group will be holding their regular Sunday morning meeting at the Blackbutt Showgrounds in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 8:30am until around 12:00 noon today. New members who are interested in learning woodwork are always welcome and you can obtain more details by phoning Marcia on (07) 4170-0389
South Burnett Arts AGM - Kingaroy
- South Burnett Arts will be holding its Annual General Meeting in the Anzac Room at Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street, Kingaroy at 1:00pm this afternoon. All interested people are welcome to attend. More details? Phone Dafyd on 0427-444-576.
Sunday Bingo - Wondai
- Bingo games will be held at the Wondai RSL in Mackenzie Street, Wondai this afternoon, with eyes down from 1:30pm. There will be 3 jackpots and 15 games on offer, and the kitchen will be open for light meals. Proceeds will go to help Wondai RSL veterans. More details? Phone (07) 4168-5297.
- The Kumbia and District Historical Society's museum, located in the Federation Heritage Centre behind Kumbia Hall in Bell Street, will be open from 1:30pm to 3:30pm this afternoon. The museum contains an excellent photographic display of local history and is well worth a visit. More details? Phone Josie on (07) 4164-4384 or Gayle on (07) 4164-4175.
Sunday Poker - Kingaroy
- Sunday afternoon poker games will be played at Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street, Kingaroy today. Registrations start at 2:00pm and play begins at 2:30pm. All games are free to play and there are prizes for first, second and third. More details? Phone the RSL on (07) 4162-1755