Songbirds Of The Fabulous 40s - Nanango
- By popular demand, the Nanango Theatre Company will be presenting the third and final performance of Songbirds of the Fabulous 40s (performed by Linda Hall and Julee-Anne Bell) at their playhouse in Elk Street, Nanango at 3:00pm this afternoon. Linda and Julie will be performing all the great swing hits of the WWII era, and the last two shows were completely booked out. Tickets - which include afternoon tea - are strictly limited, and they can be booked online or by phoning Brad on 0409 895 527.
Timbertowns Woodworkers - Blackbutt
- The Timbertowns Woodworkers group will be holding their regular Sunday morning meeting at the Blackbutt Showgrounds in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 8:30am until around 12:00 noon today. New members who are interested in learning woodwork are always welcome and you can obtain more details by phoning Marcia on (07) 4170-0389
Blackbutt Country Markets
- The Blackbutt Lions Country Markets - run on the third Sunday of every month - will be held at Les Muller Park in Hart Street, Blackbutt from 7:00am until around mid-day today. The markets offer a wide range of locally produced arts, crafts and freshly harvested foodstuffs and everyone is welcome along!
Sunday Poker - Kingaroy
- Sunday afternoon poker games will be played at Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street, Kingaroy today. Registrations start at 2:00pm and play begins at 2:30pm. All games are free to play and there are prizes for first, second and third. More details? Phone the RSL on (07) 4162-1755
Sunday Bingo - Wondai
- Bingo games will be held at the Wondai RSL in Mackenzie Street, Wondai this afternoon, with eyes down from 1:30pm. There will be 3 jackpots and 15 games on offer, and the kitchen will be open for light meals. Proceeds will go to help Wondai RSL veterans. More details? Phone (07) 4168-5297.
- The Kumbia and District Historical Society's museum, located in the Federation Heritage Centre behind Kumbia Hall in Bell Street, will be open from 1:30pm to 3:30pm this afternoon. The museum contains an excellent photographic display of local history and is well worth a visit. More details? Phone Josie on (07) 4164-4384 or Gayle on (07) 4164-4175.