Kumbia QCWA Meeting
- The QCWA Kumbia Branch in Bell Street will be opening its doors at 9:00am this morning for a cuppa, followed by its monthly branch meeting at 9:30am. After this formality has been attended to, though, members focus on friendship and fun through sharing their skills in traditional and contemporary art and handcraft activities for the remainder of the morning and into the afternoon. Members, non-members and new members are all very welcome! More details? Phone Catherine Woodham on 0403-616-564.
Tuesday Croquet - Kingaroy
- The Kingaroy Croquet Club will be playing croquet games at the Kingaroy Cricket Club in Youngman Street, Kingaroy (just next to Beangrowers) from 9:00am to around noon this morning. New members are always welcome and a $2 lesson is available if you'd like tuition in the basics (all equipment is supplied). More details? Phone (07) 4163-5574.
Gymnastics Sign On Day - Murgon
- The South Burnett PCYC at 40 Macalister Street, Murgon will be holding a Sign On Day for free gymnastics classes today, along with a Come & Try. The Sign On for mixed Recreational Gymnastics (for ages 5-12) will run from 9:30am to 10:15am; for Girls Gym 1 & 2 (ages 4-12) from 10:30am to 11:15am; and for Boys Gym 5 (ages 5 and up) from 11:30am to 12:15pm. More details? Phone the PCYC on (07) 4168-1889.
Proston Men's Shed
- The Proston Men's Shed will be meeting at the old railway station building at Railway Park in Rodney Street, Proston for its regular Tuesday get-together today, kicking off with a cuppa at 9:00am. The meeting will run until around noon, and new members are always welcome. More details? Phone Geoff on 0439-694-000.
Blackbutt Singers - Yarraman
- The Blackbutt Singers will holding their regular Tuesday morning practice session at the Yarraman Community Hall in Browne Street, Yarraman from 9:30am to around noon this morning. New members are very welcome. More details? Call Judy on (07) 4170-0880.
Social Bowls - Nanango
- The Nanango Bowls Club in Henry Street, Nanango will be holding social lawn bowls games from 12:30pm this afternoon. Dress standard is mufti and new players are very welcome. More details from the club: (07) 4163-3363
Alcoholics Anonymous - Nanango
- Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other to help solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership. A.A. isn't allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organisation or institution. AA meets in Nanango every Tuesday from 5:30pm at the Catholic Church Hall in Alfred Street (next to St Patrick's school). For more information, phone 0427-289-990.