July 27, 2021
A total of 556 steers, heifers, cows and bulls were yarded at Aussie Land & Livestock’s Fat and Store sale on July 15.
The market remained firm at the Coolabunia Saleyards.
The sale yielded an average price of $5.16 per kilogram across all classes, and an average price per head of $1342.
An open auction of a further 102 cattle produced an average price per head of $2141.
- Steers up to 200kg sold up to $6.40/kg, returning $1198
- Steers 200-300kg sold to $6.31/kg, returning $1680
- Steers 300-400kg sold to $5.68/kg and $1942
- Steers 400-650kg sold to $4.38/kg and $2103
- Heifers up to 200kg sold to $6.02/kg, returning $1027
- Heifers 200-300kg sold to $5.52/kg and $1309
- Heifers 300-400kg sold up to $4.60/kg, returning $1570
- Heifers over 400kg sold to $4.18/kg and $1944
- Cows up to 400kg sold to $3.70/kg and $1480
- Cows 400-520kg sold up to $3.78/kg and $1627
- Cows over 520kg sold to $3.13/kg and $2082
- Bulls over 600kg sold to $4.48/kg and $3652