April 28, 2021
Toowoomba Regional Council is offering “micro grants” of up to $500 to community organisations within the region.
It has allocated up to $50,000 as part of its Community Support Micro Grants program.
The program criteria allows eligible groups to apply for:
- Sporting equipment
- Online training and professional development
- Resources and promotion (physical and online)
- Equipment, repairs and upgrades
- Communication tools for community groups (eg. website, Facebook, email, communication platforms, booking platforms)
- PPE and blue cards for volunteers.
Cr James O’Shea said applications would open on April 30 and close on May 14.
“Applications will be assessed within a week of the closing date, with successful recipients starting to receive funding agreement forms by the end of May,” Cr O’Shea said.
“Council’s Community Development Officers will be able to assist groups in putting together an application.”
- Eligible organisations can download an application form online