September 11, 2020
Information sessions about the Kingaroy Transformation Project will be held at Kingaroy Town Hall on Monday (September 14).
The first session will start at 8:30am and there will be an evening session from 5:30pm.
Information will be available about pre-construction activity.
A Council spokesperson said registration was essential for COVID Safe requirements.
Residents can confirm their attendance by emailing KTP@southburnett.qld.gov.au or by phoning the Kingaroy Transformation Project Team on (07) 4189-9100.
There will also be a display at Kingaroy Shoppingworld from September 21-25.
- Final Streetscape Plans Unveiled
- $11.3m Facelift Gets Green Light
- Council Unveils $11m CBD Plans
- Third Try For Streetscape Grant
- Council Seeks State Funds For CBD
- Council Misses Out On $4m Grant
- Council Drafts $8m Streetscape Plan
- Council Delays CBD Upgrade
- Kingaroy Streetscape Put On Hold
- CBD Ideas Draw Few Responses
- Reaction To Streetscape ‘Positive’
- Meet The Future Face Of Kingaroy
- Business Meetings For CBD Project
- Public Meetings On Kingaroy CBD Upgrade
- Kingaroy Streetscape Plans Progressing
- Consultants Working On Concept Plan
- Council Plans $8m CBD Upgrade