Queensland Winter Craft Festival - Kingaroy
- The second (and final) month of the Queensland Winter Craft Festival will be running throughout July at the Kingaroy Regional Art Gallery in Haly Street, Kingaroy (opposite the peanut silos) from 10:00am to 4:00pm today. The Gallery is hosting exhibitions from the Tangled Threads Textile Art Group, the South Burnett Gem and Fossicking Club and silk artist Cecile Arndt this month, and it will also be running a number of art workshops covering everything from rug making and silk painting to pottery and creating bags from rags. The Craft Festival is the most extensive event of its kind in Queensland, and admission to view this month's exhibitions is free. More details? Phone the Gallery on (07) 4189-9323.
Kingaroy SES Training Night
- The Kingaroy SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at the Kingaroy SES headquarters in Glendon Street, Kingaroy (next to Kingaroy X-Ray) from 7:00pm to 9:00pm this evening. New members are always very welcome. More details? Phone 0428-741-274
Cooinda Craft Group - Kingaroy
- The Cooinda Craft Group will be holding its regular Monday morning meeting at the Town Common Hall in Oliver Bond Street, Kingaroy from 9:00am to 1:30pm today. Members of the group pursue a variety of crafts and newcomers are always welcome.
Murgon SES Training Night
- The Murgon SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at the SES Building in Gore Street, Murgon from 7:00pm to 9:00pm tonight. Anyone from the Murgon district who's interested in joining the SES (or simply finding out more about what's involved) is very welcome to come along.
Nanango Men's Shed
- The Nanango Men's Shed at the corner of Mt Stanley Road and Heathermore Lane, Nanango will be open from 8:30am to 12:30pm today (and also on Wednesdays). New members are very welcome! More details? Phone Ben on 0491-102-087
Monday Night Line Dancing - Proston
- Line dancing classes will be held at the Proston Community Hall in Rodney Street, Proston tonight. A beginners class will run at 5:00pm and an advanced class at 6:30pm. Class fees are $5 per head and everyone is welcome!
Sing Australia - Kingaroy
- The South Burnett branch of the Sing Australia singing group will be holding their regular Monday night meeting at the Uniting Church Hall in Alford Street, Kingaroy (opposite Shoppingworld) from 7:00pm to around 9:00pm this evening. The group have a welcoming, inclusive and fun approach to singing and meet every Monday except for school and public holidays. New members are very welcome, and you can obtain more details by phoning Sharron on (0431) 816-071 or by emailing her.
Proston Men's Shed
- The Proston Scout troop will be holding their regular Monday night meeting at their Railway Park den in Rodney Street from 5:00pm to 7:00pm tonight. The group meets every Monday night during school terms.
Monday Yoga - Blackbutt
- Yoga classes will be held at the Blackbutt Memorial Hall in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 9:00am to 10:00am this morning. Class fees are $4 and everyone is welcome. More details? Phone Pauline on 0437-606-699.
Monday Evening Bingo - Blackbutt
- Bingo games will be held at Nukku Nook at the head of the Blackbutt Rail Trail in Hart Street, Blackbutt from 7:00pm this evening (eyes down at 7:30pm sharp). These weekly bingo nights are a fundraiser for the Blackbutt and District Tourism and Heritage Association and everyone is welcome! More details? Phone Noeleen on (07) 4163-0413 or send her an email.