October 16, 2020
South Burnett Regional Council has opened a site office at 180 Kingaroy Street in Kingaroy – just down from the Post Office – as part of the Kingaroy Transformation Project (KTP).
A Council spokesperson said the KTP team had moved their site office into the shop to provide convenient and accessible information to the community.
The team will based at this office for the duration of the two-year project.
Residents with questions, comments or feedback regarding the project, have been invited to drop into the office to speak to the team members.
The site office is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm on week days.
The KTP can also be contacted by email
- Final Streetscape Plans Unveiled
- $11.3m Facelift Gets Green Light
- Council Unveils $11m CBD Plans
- Third Try For Streetscape Grant
- Council Seeks State Funds For CBD
- Council Misses Out On $4m Grant
- Council Drafts $8m Streetscape Plan
- Council Delays CBD Upgrade
- Kingaroy Streetscape Put On Hold
- CBD Ideas Draw Few Responses
- Reaction To Streetscape ‘Positive’
- Meet The Future Face Of Kingaroy
- Business Meetings For CBD Project
- Public Meetings On Kingaroy CBD Upgrade
- Kingaroy Streetscape Plans Progressing
- Consultants Working On Concept Plan
- Council Plans $8m CBD Upgrade