March 14, 2019
South Burnett Regional Council is asking Murgon residents to vote on what they would like their new Lamb Street footpaths to look like.
Council released four proposals on Thursday based on the current footpath designs around the Murgon Post Office.
All four could also feature patterns imprinted in the pavement, eg. plants or wildlife.
Work on the long-delayed Lamb Street footpath upgrade is scheduled to begin midway through his year.
The four designs under consideration can be viewed at all libraries and Customer Service Centres throughout the region as well as online.
Community feedback will close on March 29.
- Council Submits 2019-21 Wish List
- $1.24m For Murgon CBD Footpaths
- Footpath Project To Start This Year
- Council Submits Second Wish List
- Footpath Upgrade Still On Agenda
- MBDA Proposes Two Council Projects
- Pool Repairs Delay Footpath Plan
- New Footpaths Planned For Murgon