October 5, 2017
An information session was held in Kingaroy on Tuesday night for people interested in taking part in the 2018 Community Leadership Program organised by the Red Earth Community Foundation.
The program, which has been running for four years, aims to nurture future community leaders.
It’s organised by Red Earth in conjunction with Vision 21 and runs over two modules at the Bunya Mountains.
It is designed to give participants an insight into leadership styles and personality types as well as building personal and business networks to help strengthen the viability and sustainability of businesses, organisations and communities.
For the first time, applicants from the North Burnett have also been invited to attend, with their costs subsidised by BIEDO and the Foundation For Rural & Regional Renewal.
On Tuesday night, four alumni from the program – Rob Fitz-Herbert, Tina Torrens, Todd Fiedler and Amy Wicks – shared their experiences.
Applications from both South Burnett and North Burnett participants must be received by Red Earth by October 15.
More information and application forms are available on the Red Earth website
* * *
- $20,000 Grant To Red Earth
- Red Earth Unveils $1000 Bursary
- Annual Dinner Will Discuss Resilience
- Downer Donates $20,000 To Local Charities
- Council To Partner With Red Earth
- Red Earth Seeks Board Members
- Leadership Program Still Has Slots To Fill
- Red Earth Nurtures Future Leaders
- Info Session For Future Leaders
- Red Earth Foundation Unveils $1m Dream
- Dinner Will Explain Red Earth
- Program Wants More Men
- Free Training Day For Committee Members
- Funding For Alumni Program
- Leaders Complete Stage 1 Of Program
- Program To Build Confidence
- Community Leadership Program Looking For 2015 Participants
- Last Chance To Sign Up For Leadership Training
- Leadership Program Is Taking Applications
- Vision To Build Future Leaders
- Breakfast To Launch New Program