June 5, 2022
Member for Maranoa – and Nationals leader – David Littleproud will retain the Agriculture portfolio in the Coalition’s Shadow Ministry announced on Sunday.
The Nationals have secured six members in the Shadow Cabinet announced by Opposition Leader Peter Dutton.
Deputy Nationals leader Senator Perin Davey has the Water Resources and Emergency Management portfolio, while Senator Bridget McKenzie has Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development.
Former Nationals leader Barnaby Joyce has been allocated Veterans Affairs, while his predecessor, Michael McCormack, has been given International Development and the Pacific.
Mr Dutton and Mr Littleproud unveiled the Shadow Ministry in a joint media conference.
Other Shadow portfolios:
- Angus Taylor – Treasury
- Julian Leeser – Attorney-General, and Indigenous Australians
- Dan Tehan – Immigration
- Simon Birmingham – Foreign Affairs
- Sussan Ley – Industry, Skills and Training; and Women
- Ted O’Brien – Energy
- Michaelia Cash – Employment and Workplace Relations
- Jonathan Duniam – Environment Minister
- Karen Andrews – Home Affairs, Child Protection and Prevention of Family Violence
- Anne Ruston – Health and Aged Care
- Andrew Hastie – Defence
- Sarah Henderson – Communications
- Jane Hume – Finance
- Alan Tudge – Education
- Kevin Hogan – Trade and Tourism
- Susan McDonald – Resources and Northern Australia
- Andrew Gee – Regional Health and Regional Education
- Anne Webster – Regional Development
- Michelle Landry – Manufacturing
- Pat Conaghan – Social Service and Prevention of Domestic Violence
- Stuart Robert – Assistant Treasurer