June 1, 2022
The mobile women’s health clinics will be visiting Blackbutt, Nanango, Kingaroy, Goomeri and Kilkivan this month.
The women’s health nurses offer a range of services, including cervical screening tests, breast awareness, sexual health testing and advice for issues such as continence, menopause, family planning, contraception and general wellbeing.
Upcoming clinics will be held at:
- June 6 – Goomeri Community Health, phone 0408-762-170
- June 6 – Kilkivan Community Health, phone 0408-762-170
- June 7 – Taabinga Family Practice, phone (07) 4162-3116
- June 9 – Blackbutt Community Centre, phone 0408-762-170
- June 30 – Nanango Medical Centre, phone (07) 4163-1777
Community members are encouraged to call and make an appointment.