November 9, 2021

A smouldering mattress inside a caravan sparked a fire scare in Nanango on Monday night.

Fire crews were called to the Twin Gums Caravan Park in Scott Street about 7:00pm.

They removed the mattress from the van and quickly extinguished the fire.

Firefighters left the scene about 7:30pm.

A QFES spokesperson said there appeared to be no structural damage inside the van.

QAS paramedics assessed one person at the scene but they did not require transport to hospital.

[UPDATED] 


Anderssons Fruit Market for quality fruits and vegetables

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.