October 2, 2020
South Burnett Regional Council has scheduled a series of one-on-one information sessions for local primary producers.
The “10 Minutes with a Master” sessions will be held in Maidenwell, Booie, Mondure and at Burrandowan Race Track and will explain drought assistance and resources available.
Information will be provided about rates assistance, rural financial counselling, regional housing, drought loans and water infrastructure rebates.
Organisations taking part will include R Health, the Salvation Army, BIEDO, Business LEAP, Council’s Disaster Management team, and the Queensland Government Regional Recovery Officer.
Follow up appointments, referrals or in-depth discussions can be scheduled following the introductory sessions.
Allocated time slots include 9:00am, 1:00pm or 2:00pm and are available at:
- Maidenwell Hall – Thursday, October 8
- Booie Hall – Friday, October 16
- Mondure Hall – Thursday, October 22
- Burrandowan Race Track – Thursday, October 29
The events are being funded through the Federal Government’s Drought Communities Program.
Bookings are essential.
- To book a session, contact Council’s Local Disaster Recovery Officer on (07) 4189-9536 or by email