September 2, 2020

A man suffered burns and smoke inhalation during a kitchen fire in a house at Mannuem on Tuesday night.

Emergency services were called just after 6:30pm to Mannuem Road.

Fire crews found the flames had been extinguished by the occupants when they arrived.

QAS paramedics treated the man at the scene for burns to his lower limbs and hands.

He was transported to Kingaroy Hospital in a stable condition.


Tarong Community Partnership Fund - click here
Anderssons Fruit Market for quality fruits and vegetables

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.