July 23, 2020
South Burnett Mayor Brett Otto has released the list of dates for his second round of “Have A Chat With The Mayor” meet and greets.
Hivesville, the Bunya Mountains and Durong have been added to the list this time, replacing Proston, Maidenwell and Kumbia which were visited in the last round.
A Council spokesperson said no appointment was necessary.
The local Divisional councillor will also be present.
- Hivesville – Monday, July 27 – 7:00am-1:00pm at Memorial Park, Hivesville (Mayor, Cr Kathy Duff & Cr Scott Henschen)
- Murgon – Monday, August 3 – 7:00am-1:00pm at Murgon IGA (Mayor, Cr Kathy Duff & Cr Kirstie Schumacher)
- Wondai – Tuesday, August 11 – 7:00am-1:00pm at Wondai Bakery (Mayor, Cr Scott Henschen & Cr Danita Potter)
- Kingaroy – Monday, August 17 – 7:00am-1:00pm at Glendon Street Cafe (Mayor, Cr Danita Potter & Cr Kirstie Schumacher)
- Nanango – Monday, August 24 – 7:00am-1:00pm at Nanango IGA (Mayor, Cr Roz Frohloff & Deputy Mayor Gavin Jones)
- Blackbutt – Monday, August 31 – 7:00am-1:00pm at Blackbutt Bakery (Mayor, Deputy Mayor Gavin Jones and Cr Roz Frohloff)
- Bunya Mountains – Monday, September 7 – 7:00am-1:00pm at Bunyas Coffee Shop, Dandabah (Mayor, Deputy Mayor Gavin Jones and Cr Scott Henschen)
- Durong – Monday, September 14 – 7:00am-1:00pm in the grassed area at the side of Durong Hall (Mayor, Cr Scott Henschen and Cr Kathy Duff)
“I welcome everyone to come along to have a chat,” Mayor Otto said.
“This is a great opportunity for residents to discuss with me their needs and views on how our region should move forward.”
COVID-19 restrictions will be observed.
- Related article: Have A Chat With Mayor Otto