September 3, 2019
The $4.5 million Kingaroy State High School Performing Arts Centre – which is celebrating its first birthday this month – will be the venue for the next Kingaroy Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) meet’n’greet.
The KCCI holds meet’n’greets every six weeks to provide an opportunity for local businesspeople to relax, network and find out more about what’s happening in the area.
Guest speakers at the September meet’n’greet will be:
- KSHS Deputy Principal Rebecca Watson who will discuss vocational pathways for senior students
- Jamie Shirlaw and Year 10 students will talk about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)
- South Burnett Food Ambassador Jason Ford will be discussing his journey as a chef
- Entrepreneurship Facilitator Jason Virtue will explain why ongoing learning is non-negotiable for all business people
- Chief Baconeer Kathryn Stevens will provide an update on this year’s BaconFest
The meet’n’greet will be held from 5:15pm on September 17.
Cost to attend is $10; RSVP by September 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org