Action-Packed Calendar For Speedway
Close racing action at the Kingaroy Speedway ... all the thrills and spills will return in October
June 26, 2017
The South Burnett Speedway Club has released its calendar for the 2017-18 racing season, which will kick off in October.
The highlight will again be the Kings Royal for Modified Sedans – the largest race of its kind in Australia – which will be raced across the Australia Day holiday weekend, January 26-28.
The speedway will also be a highlight at the 2018 Kingaroy Show, moving back to its traditional Sunday night spot.
* * *
- October 14 – Super Sedans, Modifieds, Street Stocks, Production Sedans, Juniors
- November 11 – Production Sedans (Australian Grand Prix – $1000 to win), Wingless Sprints, AMCAs, Street Stocks, Juniors
- December 9 – Modifieds, Lightning Sprints, Street Stocks, Juniors, Late Models
- January 26 – Kings Royal Night 1 – Modifieds, Juniors
- January 27 – Kings Royal Night 2 – Modifieds, Production Sedans
- January 28 – Kings Royal Night 3 – Modifieds, Street Stocks
- March 17 – Super Sedans, Modifieds, Production Sedans, Wingless Sprints
- April 21 – Production Sedans, Modifieds, Compact Speedcars, Late Models
- May 6 – Kingaroy Show Night – Wingless Sprints, Mod Lites, Juniors, Street Stocks, National 4s