June 26, 2017
The South Burnett Speedway Club has released its calendar for the 2017-18 racing season, which will kick off in October.
The highlight will again be the Kings Royal for Modified Sedans – the largest race of its kind in Australia – which will be raced across the Australia Day holiday weekend, January 26-28.
The speedway will also be a highlight at the 2018 Kingaroy Show, moving back to its traditional Sunday night spot.
* * *
- October 14 – Super Sedans, Modifieds, Street Stocks, Production Sedans, Juniors
- November 11 – Production Sedans (Australian Grand Prix – $1000 to win), Wingless Sprints, AMCAs, Street Stocks, Juniors
- December 9 – Modifieds, Lightning Sprints, Street Stocks, Juniors, Late Models
- January 26 – Kings Royal Night 1 – Modifieds, Juniors
- January 27 – Kings Royal Night 2 – Modifieds, Production Sedans
- January 28 – Kings Royal Night 3 – Modifieds, Street Stocks
- March 17 – Super Sedans, Modifieds, Production Sedans, Wingless Sprints
- April 21 – Production Sedans, Modifieds, Compact Speedcars, Late Models
- May 6 – Kingaroy Show Night – Wingless Sprints, Mod Lites, Juniors, Street Stocks, National 4s