Tractor Tattoo is now in top gear and speeding into Kingaroy for the big festival spectacular on Saturday afternoon.
The action will get underway at the Glendon Street forecourt from 4:00pm until around 8:00pm.
There’ll be exhibitions, entertainment and children’s activities which will continue through until 6:00pm when local performers take to the stage.
At 7:00pm, the winners of the “Gathering Of The Tractors” tractor cut-out competition will be announced.
And then there’ll be the unveiling of the Festival’s centrepiece: a musical tractor.
There’s also heaps of things happening in the Kingaroy Library, including a photographic exhibition by the Murgon Camera Club.
* * *
Families all over the South Burnett are getting in the mood for Tractor Tattoo!
Cloyna State School recently held a “decorated mailbox” competition as a school fundraiser so the Gray and Keighley families at 49-52 Smiths Road, Tablelands, naturally did up their’s like a tractor. See the “Before” and “After” photos:
* * *
At 2:30pm on Saturday, Jumping Ant Arts will be holding a “Mad Hatter’s Teapot Tea Party” at the Kingaroy Art Gallery which includes the auction of the the funky teapots crafted at recent RADF workshops. The event is a fundraiser for women and children escaping domestic violence.
* * *
While you’re at the Art Gallery, why not check out the yarn-bombed tractor … see the YouTube clip below:
- Tractor Debuts On TV
- Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves
- Which Tractor Will Win $1,000?
- A Wonderland Of Whimsy
- Bloomin’ Beautiful Art Opens On Monday Night
- Tractor Jigsaw At Gallery
- CBD Promotion Planned For Tractor Tattoo
- Morning Tea Officially Launches Tattoo
- A Colourful Yarn About A Tractor
- Musical Tractor Makes Its TV Debut
- $1000 Prize For Best-Dressed Tractor
- Be A Part Of Tractor Tattoo
- Teapots Tractors And A Tiny Smile
- Council’s Tracking Down Tractor Tales
- Over-Tyred? The Tattoo Needs You
- Tractor’s Musical Journey Begins