November 15, 2023
South Burnett Regional Council has opened an online survey to gather feedback about the future of Sir Charles Adermann Park in Kingaroy.
The survey covers parking issues but also asks for community feedback on the park’s amenities and future uses, including a possible expansion of St John’s Lutheran School.
The online survey is being backed up by two in-person community consultation meetings at the Ivy Street park.
The first of these was held yesterday (November 14) and another will be held at the park next Wednesday (November 22) from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
The online survey will be open for responses until the following Wednesday, November 29.
The results of these community consultation meetings and the online survey will be discussed at a future Council meeting.
- St John’s Gets Licence For Park
- Adermann Park: Round 2 Begins?
- Tribunal Dismisses Latest Complaints
- Councillor Apologises But Still Defiant
- Councillor Adamant He Has Done Nothing Wrong
- Councillor Ordered To Pay $1000 Fine
- School Accepts Parkland Purchase Price
- Park Sale ‘Disgraceful’
- State Approves Sale Of Park To School
- Park Petition Given To Council
- St John’s Launches Its Own Petition
- Petition Launched To Stop Park Sale
- Community To Be Invited To Have A Say On Park’s Future
- State To Decide On Park Sale
- Greens Spokesman Says Public Consultation ‘Inadequate’
- Council Supports Purchase Of Parkland
- Principal Surprised By Reaction To Park Plan
- MP Supports School’s Expansion Plan
- Should Adermann Park Be Sold?