November 8, 2023
A call has gone out to businesspeople in the South Burnett who want to grow their small business, or need support to employ staff.
Information about the State Government’s Back To Work program will be available at the KCCI’s “The Business Hub” in Kingaroy Street on December 13.
There will be people on hand to provide information about:
- Free mentoring and business support services
- Grants and financial assistance information
- “Back to Work” support payments for eligible employers who hire eligible unemployed Queenslanders
- Free short courses to support businesses to recruit and retain employees
- Referrals to other government agencies including the Queensland Small Business Commissioner advocacy and support service
- Information about upcoming business events, seminars, and forums
- Subsidised training and incentives, including apprenticeships and traineeship information
- Opportunities to supply to the State Government
Businesspeople have been invited to book in via email to make a free appointment.
This is a collaboration between the Department of Youth Justice, Employment, Small Business and Training Darling Downs South-West Region (DYJESBT DDSW) and the Kingaroy Chamber Commerce Industry Inc (KCCI).