September 13, 2021
Western Downs Regional Council is on the hunt for people keen to kickstart their careers with a traineeship or apprenticeship.
Applications for the WDRC’s trainee and apprentice program opened on Monday.
There are 24 positions available across the region, starting in February:
- Six business trainees – Chinchilla, Dalby, Miles and Tara
- Information digital media and technology trainee – Dalby
- Rural services trainee – Dalby
- Four civil construction trainees – Chinchilla, Dalby, Miles, Tara and Wandoan
- Two water operations (networks) trainees – Chinchilla and Dalby
- Two parks and open spaces apprentices – Chinchilla and Tara
- Two plumber apprentices – Dalby and Jandowae
- Two diesel fitter apprentices – Miles and Dalby
- Two KickStart disability trainees – Regional
- Two school-based trainees – Regional
More information is available on the WDRC website