September 7, 2021
The 2021 Heritage Nanango Country Muster will get under way on Thursday … one of the few major local music events not to have been cancelled this year.
Caravans and camper vans began rolling into Nanango Showgrounds on Monday.
This year’s Muster will feature all Queensland artists, including Dean Perrett, Pete Smith, Kylie Castle, Ged and Trudy Hintz and Lloyd Back.
There will also be invited bush poets including Gary Fogarty, Ray Essery and Jack Drake.
* * *
The Heritage Nanango Country Muster program will feature walk-up artists as well as main stage performers:
- 6:00pm-9:00pm – Walk-up artists, hosted by Clarrie Weller and Dorrie Muller
- 6:00pm – Barbecue
- 7:00am-10:00am – Bush Poets Brekkie, hosted by Gary Fogarty
- 11:00am-noon – Official welcome
- Noon-10:00pm – Invited and guest artists, hosted by Gary Fogarty.
- 6:00pm – Meals available and bar opens
- 9:00am-11:00pm – Invited artists, hosted by Barry Williams
- 10:00am-11:00pm – Bar open
- 6:00pm – Meal
- 7:00am-9:30am – Bush Poets Brekkie, hosted by Gary Fogarty
- 9:30am-noon – Gospel music, hosted by Dean Perrett
- 4:00pm-late – Campers’ walk-ups