June 28, 2021
A public toilet at Ban Ban Springs has been added to the contact tracing list for COVID-19.
The Queensland Health alert is for anyone who may have visited the female toilets at any time between 9:00am and 11:59pm on Saturday (June 26).
The location is listed as a “casual” contact site.
Anyone who has been at the site during the relevant time period, must:
- Immediately travel by private transport directly to your home or accommodation and quarantine
- Get tested at your earliest opportunity
- Continue to quarantine until you receive a negative result
- Enter your details into the contact tracing form. You will not be contacted by Queensland Health unless additional information about the exposure changes the risk level
- Continue to monitor for symptoms. If you become symptomatic get tested and isolate until you receive a negative result.
A public health alert has also been issued for a number of flights (more information is available on the Queensland Health website)
Queensland Health is asking all Queenslanders to regularly monitor the list of exposure venues and follow the public health advice.
“If you have any COVID-19 symptoms at any time, no matter how mild, you should immediately get tested for COVID,” a spokesperson said.