October 21, 2020
South Burnett Regional Council is offering by tender to community groups, a lease for the operation and management of Ringsfield House and its associated grounds and buildings in Nanango.
Ringsfield has previously been run as a museum, a function and event centre and a café.
A Council statement said Ringsfield offered prospective tenderers several opportunities including historical displays and tours, an events centre and /or a café and commercial kitchen.
“Council is looking for a thoughtful and considered approach to management and operation of Ringsfield.”
Tender documents can be downloaded from Council’s website
Tenders – suitably endorsed – must be lodged no later than 4:00pm Friday, November 20.
- Council To Call Ringsfield Tenders
- New Future For Ringsfield?
- Ideas Sought For Ringsfield’s Future
- Grant To Upgrade Ringsfield
- Ringsfield Leased To Private Operator
- Council Calls Tenders For Ringsfield
- Ringsfield Bidders Back Out
- Three In Running For Ringsfield House?
- Ringsfield EOIs Open This Friday
- Ringsfield House Reopening Delayed
- New Operator Sought For Ringsfield
- Public Meeting To Discuss Ringsfield
- What’s The Future For Ringsfield?