September 28, 2020
Western Downs Regional Council is on the lookout for 20 enthusiastic individuals to kickstart their careers next year with a traineeship or apprenticeship.
Applications opened on Monday (September 28) and will close on October 16 for 2021 opportunities.
The apprenticeships and traineeships available include:
- Business Trainee (Chinchilla, Dalby, Miles, Tara)
- Civil Construction Trainee (Chinchilla, Dalby, Miles, Tara, Wandoan)
- Water Operations Trainee (Chinchilla, Dalby)
- Parks & Open Spaces Apprentice (Chinchilla, Dalby)
- Information Technology Trainee (Dalby)
- Diesel Fitter Apprentice (Tara)
- Kickstart Disability Trainee
For more information or to apply, visit the WDRC website