Woman Charged With Hospital Theft
February 25, 2020
A 48-year-old woman has been charged following the alleged theft of items from Kingaroy Hospital.
The woman, from Goondiwindi, was charged after police searched a home in Youngman Street, Kingaroy, on Friday.
Police will allege they found her in possession of stolen property.
The woman will appear in Kingaroy Magistrates Court on March 16 charged with stealing as a servant, possession of a restricted drug and failing to safely dispose of a syringe.
* * *
Police are investigating two recent thefts in Kingaroy:
- On Friday, thieves entered a yard of a home in James Street and stole a green and black mountain bike.
- On Saturday, a thief stole a purse, car keys and personal items after entering a unit in Haly Street between 2:00am and 6:15am. The thief then drove off in a blue Ford sedan. This vehicle was later located on Kent Street.
* * *
Four drivers have been charged after allegedly failing roadside tests:
- A 21-year-old women will appear in Murgon Magistrates Court on March 3 charged with drug driving after police stopped her Holden sedan in Haly Street, Kingaroy, about 10:20am on February 19.
- A 31-year-old Kingaroy man will appear in Kingaroy Magistrates Court on March 30 charged with drug driving after police stopped a Kia hatchback in Youngman Street, Kingaroy, about 3:30pm on February 19.
- A 33-year-old Kingaroy man will appear in Kingaroy Magistrates Court on March 30 charged with drug driving after police stopped a Mitsubishi sedan in Alford Street, Kignaroy, about 4:00pm on February 21.
- A 48-year-old Wooroolin woman will appear in Kingaroy Magistrates Court on March 16 charged with drink driving after she allegedly blew 0.063 BAC in a roadside test on First Avenue, Kingaroy, about 2:20am on Saturday.