September 13, 2019
Summer’s just around the corner, so it’s time to start break out the togs!
On Friday, South Burnett Regional Council released the opening dates for the region’s swimming pools:
Blackbutt, Murgon, Proston and Wondai pools will open on Saturday, September 21.
The WJ Lang Memorial Pool in Kingaroy will open on Wednesday, September 25 (the delay is due to maintenance work)
Nanango Indoor Aquatic Centre is open all year round
Council said the current managers at the Kingaroy, Murgon and Wondai swimming pools would continue under a management agreement for the next two years.
For more information about exercise programs and facilities at the pools, contact:
- Blackbutt Pool – Linda (07) 4163-0315
- Kingaroy Pool – Terry (07) 4162-1863
- Murgon Pool – Lori (07) 4168-1754
- Nanango Aquatic Centre – Linda (07) 4163-1143
- Proston Pool – (07) 4168-9132
- Wondai Pool – Josie (07) 4168-5158