Minor Delays At Roadworks
The Department of Transport and Main Roads are carrying out road repairs at several different locations around the region over the next few weeks
September 14, 2018
South Burnett Regional Council plans to begin three days of shoulder grading works on the Bunya Highway between Kingaroy and Dalby on Monday (September 17).
The work will be carried out during the day under traffic control.
Minor delays should be expected.
* * *
Council has also advised that the Department of Transport and Main Roads is carrying out various works on its road network in the region:
- Bunya Highway between Quarry Road and East Wooroolin Road – Works are under way and completion is expected early next week.
- Bunya Highway between Fredrick Street and Woods Road – September 14-17
- Bunya Highway between Silverleaf Road and Pioneer Lane – September 18-21
- Kingaroy-Cooyar Road at Tarong-Yarraman Road intersection – September 24-26
- Kingaroy-Cooyar Road between Tarong Railway Road to Tanduringie Road – September 24-26
- Chinchilla-Wondai Road between Home Creek Loop Road (West) to Home Creek Loop Road (East) – September 27-October 11