March 11, 2016
Perth-based Macmahon Contractors has been selected by Moreton Resources as its preferred partner for its proposed Coolabunia open-cut coal mine.
Moreton managing director Jason Elks submitted a statement to the ASX on Friday.
“The selection marks the conclusion of a lengthy process and will see Macmahon partner with (Moreton Resources’) fully owned subsidiary MRV Tarong Basin Coal Pty Ltd to advance this exciting project,” Mr Elks said.
“The intention of the Board is to now enter into a formal alliance arrangement with Macmahon to provide mining services over the first five years of the South Burnett project.”
According to its website, Macmahon provides mining services to clients throughout Australia and in New Zealand, South East Asia, Mongolia and Africa.
- Meetings To Discuss Mine
- Moreton Plans To Start Seeking Permits
- Moreton’s Coal ‘Too Expensive’
- Kingaroy Coal Mine? No Way!
- Public Meeting To Discuss Coal Mine
- Stanwell Still Says ‘No’
- Moreton Releases Mine Study Results
- Moreton Resources Eyes Rail Link
- Moreton Buys More Resources
- Mining CEO Talks To Council
- KCCG Sees No Future For Mine
- Green Light For ‘Next Step’
- Moreton Board To Consider ‘Next Step’
- Moreton Resources Splits Off South Burnett Holdings
- Moreton Resources Extends Licence
- Controversial UCG Plant Vanishes
- UCG Plant Starts To Disappear
- Moreton To Begin Mine Concept Study
- Moreton Responds To MP’s Comments
- Moreton Aims To Press On
- Stanwell ‘Rejecting Billions In Savings’
- Stanwell Rules Out Moreton Coal
- ‘Enough Coal For 30-Plus Years’
- Concept Study Next Step For Proposed Coal Mine
- Moreton Triples Coal Estimates
- Coal Mine Review Delayed To July