March 9, 2016
A public meeting will be held in Blackbutt Memorial Hall from 5:30pm on Wednesday night to discuss Moreton Resources’ proposed Coolabunia coal mine.
The meeting will be hosted by Moreton Resources CEO and Managing Director Jason Elks.
Moreton will be holding a forum in Wondai on Thursday night from 6:00pm at the Wondai Hotel.
Mr Elks said Moreton intended to hold more public meetings in the South Burnett over the next eight weeks.
A public meeting organised by the Kingaroy Concerned Citizens Group, which opposes the mine development, packed the Kingaroy Town Hall on February 9.
- Moreton Plans To Start Seeking Permits
- Moreton’s Coal ‘Too Expensive’
- Kingaroy Coal Mine? No Way!
- Public Meeting To Discuss Coal Mine
- Stanwell Still Says ‘No’
- Moreton Releases Mine Study Results
- Moreton Resources Eyes Rail Link
- Moreton Buys More Resources
- Mining CEO Talks To Council
- KCCG Sees No Future For Mine
- Green Light For ‘Next Step’
- Moreton Board To Consider ‘Next Step’
- Moreton Resources Splits Off South Burnett Holdings
- Moreton Resources Extends Licence
- Controversial UCG Plant Vanishes
- UCG Plant Starts To Disappear
- Moreton To Begin Mine Concept Study
- Moreton Responds To MP’s Comments
- Moreton Aims To Press On
- Stanwell ‘Rejecting Billions In Savings’
- Stanwell Rules Out Moreton Coal
- ‘Enough Coal For 30-Plus Years’
- Concept Study Next Step For Proposed Coal Mine
- Moreton Triples Coal Estimates
- Coal Mine Review Delayed To July