A young musician who has often represented Murgon State High School and has twice won the school’s Music Award has also won this year’s South Burnett Junior Cultural Award.
Emily Kinsella, from Moffatdale, has a diverse range of interests and is very involved in cultural pursuits.
She is also a junior ambassador for the South Burnett wine industry, and enjoys showing cattle.
As a member Moffatdale Ridge Winery’s well-known Kinsella family, Emily is involved in all aspects of winemaking.
She regularly assists at wine tastings and cultural celebrations.
She says her involvement in festivals and functions has also given her a strong sense of the industry’s importance to the region.
- Jason Named Citizen Of The Year
- Becky Is 2016’s Young Citizen Of The Year
- Local Achievers Honoured With Awards
- Junior Cultural Champion Is Fond Of Wine And Music
- Anzac Database Wins Senior Cultural Award
- Relay For Life Is 2016’s Top Community Organisation
- Young Cricketer Wins Junior Sports Award
- Alicia Is This Year’s Best Sports Official
- Helen Is Our Volunteer Of The Year
- John Honoured For A Lifetime Of Achievement