LACs Looking For Members
July 15, 2015
The Queensland Ambulance Service is encouraging more South Burnett residents to get involved in their Local Ambulance Committee (LAC).
LAC volunteers currently meet in Kingaroy, Murgon, Nanango, Proston and Yarraman.
Volunteer duties include discussing the community’s needs with local ambulance officers and creating a safer environment by educating the community.
Members are elected for two years and are expected to meet a minimum of six times per year.
Anyone interested in joining an LAC has been invited to attend one of the upcoming AGMs:
- Kingaroy LAC – Wednesday, July 29, 7:30pm at the Kingaroy Ambulance Station, 29 Edward Street, Kingaroy, (07) 4162-1723
- Murgon LAC – Thursday, August 20, 7:00pm at the Murgon Ambulance Station, 41 Lamb Street, Murgon, (07) 4168-1703
- Nanango LAC – Tuesday, August 18, 7:30pm at the Nanango Ambulance Station, 91 Drayton Street, Nanango, (07) 4163-1606
- Proston LAC – Wednesday, July 22, 7:30pm at the Proston Ambulance Station, 28 Wondai Road, Proston, (07) 4168-9377
- Yarraman LAC – Thursday, August 6, 7:00pm at the Yarraman Ambulance Station, 12 Browne Street, Yarraman, (07) 4163-8210