May 23, 2012
Businesspeople who want to grow their sales but lack some of the confidence required to “sell” themselves or their products have been invited to attend a workshop being held in Kingaroy next month.
The workshop, organised by Toowoomba Golden West and South Burnett Tourism, is targeting business owners who feel uncomfortable with selling, unsure how to tell people about their business without feeling pushy, or think they’re no good at sales.
It will be presented by Helen Black, from Toowoomba-based business consultancy The Change Team.
Topics to be covered include:
- Recognising your confidence blockers
- Understanding the value of your products and services
- Identifying ways to tell the world about your products without the “pushy hard-sell” feeling
- Learning the difference between “market focussed” and “selling focussed”
- Quick tips and tricks to build your confidence when you need an extra boost.
The workshop will be held from 10:30am to 2:00pm on Thursday, June 28, at Taste South Burnett, 67 William Street, Kingaroy.
Cost is $25 which includes a light lunch and tea and coffee.
Bookings are necessary. Contact TGWSBT on (07) 4632-1988 or by email