Kumbia Neighbourhood Watch Meeting
- Kumbia Neighbourhood Watch will be holding its quarterly meeting at the Kumbia Hall Supper Room in Bell Street, Kumbia at 7:30pm tonight. Detective Snr. Sgt. Jim Lacey from the Major & Organised Crime Squad in Toowoomba will be a special guest speaker, and all interested people are very welcome to attend.
Yarraman Men's Shed
- The Yarraman Men's Shed at the end of Mill Street, Yarraman will be holding one of its regular get-togethers today. The Men's Shed is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and new members are always welcome. More details? Send them an email
Proston QCWA Crafts Group
- The Proston QCWA Crafts Group will be holding their regular Monday meeting at the Proston QCWA Rooms in Rodney Street from 9:00am to 2:00pm today. The group's members pursue a wide variety of crafts and you don't need to be a QCWA member to attend and join in. More details? Phone (07) 4168-9391.
Monday Night Yoga - Wooroolin
- A one hour yoga class will be running at the Wooroolin Memorial Hall on the Bunya Highway at Wooroolin from 6:00pm to 7:00pm tonight. Class fees are "pay as you feel" and everyone is welcome. More details? Phone Phoebe on 0421-253-171
Nanango Men's Shed
- The Nanango Men's Shed at the corner of Mt Stanley Road and Heathermore Lane, Nanango will be open from 8:30am to around 12:30pm today for its regular Monday get-together. The Men's Shed meets most Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and new members are always welcome! More details? Phone 0491-102-087
South Burnett Pantry - Kingaroy
- The South Burnett Pantry will be open from 8:30am to 12:00 noon today at 22 Stolzenberg Road in Kingaroy. The Pantry is a not-for-profit registered charity run by a Board of Management and staffed by volunteers, and it helps low income families, couples and singles stretch their shopping dollar further. The Pantry offers $40 pantry hampers that contain most of the food and personal cleaning items that most people need to get through part of the week (though you'll need to shop elsewhere for extras or special items). And anyone who's finding it hard to make ends meet is very welcome to make use of it. More details? Phone James on 0438-071-658. PS: If you'd like to help The Pantry in any way - either by volunteering or donating goods - please contact James about this too, or visit the website.