Meeting With The Mayor - Bunya Mountains
- Postponed: South Burnett Mayor Brett Otto will be joined by Cr Scott Henschen and Deputy Mayor Gavin Jones for an informal chat with residents outside the Bunyas Coffee Shop, Dandabah from 7:00am to 1:00pm today. No bookings are necessary. Note: Due to increased COVID-19 restrictions, this session has been postponed to a future, undetermined date.
Yarraman Men's Shed
- The Yarraman Men's Shed at the end of Mill Street, Yarraman will be holding one of its regular get-togethers today. The Men's Shed is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and new members are always welcome. More details? Send them an email
Proston QCWA Crafts Group
- The Proston QCWA Crafts Group will be holding their regular Monday meeting at the Proston QCWA Rooms in Rodney Street from 9:00am to 2:00pm today. The group's members pursue a wide variety of crafts and you don't need to be a QCWA member to attend and join in. More details? Phone (07) 4168-9391.
Yarraman RSL Meeting
- The Yarraman RSL branch will be holding its regular first Monday monthly meeting at the Yarraman Memorial Hall in Browne Street at 6:00pm this evening. New members are always welcome.
South Burnett Pantry - Kingaroy
- The South Burnett Pantry will be open from 8:30am to 12:00 noon today at 22 Stolzenberg Road in Kingaroy. The Pantry is a not-for-profit registered charity run by a Board of Management and staffed by volunteers, and it helps low income families, couples and singles stretch their shopping dollar further. The Pantry offers $40 pantry hampers that contain most of the food and personal cleaning items that most people need to get through part of the week (though you'll need to shop elsewhere for extras or special items). And anyone who's finding it hard to make ends meet is very welcome to make use of it. More details? Phone James on 0438-071-658. PS: If you'd like to help The Pantry in any way - either by volunteering or donating goods - please contact James about this too, or visit the website.