Kingaroy Clay Target Club Shoot
- The Kingaroy Clay Target Club will be holding the second (and final) day of their annual Two Day Shoot at the clay target shooting grounds in Goodger Road, Kingaroy, opposite Kingaroy Airport, from 9:00am this morning. Today's Shoot will have three main events: a 30TGT Points Score Championship; a 30TGT Handicap with a $1000 first prize; and a 15 Pair Double Rise. Spectators are very welcome, and there'll be a breakfast available at 7:00am. More details? Phone Cameron on 0408-064-535 or Peter on 0427-256-197.
James Harrison - Nanango
- South Burnett entertainer James Harrison will be performing at the Palace Hotel in Drayton Street, Nanango from 2:00pm until around 5:00pm this afternoon for a relaxed Sunday sesh. Admission is free and everyone is welcome. More details? Phone Beau at the pub on (07) 4163-1287.
Kilkivan Railway Markets
- The weekly Kilkivan Railway Markets will be held in Lester Millar Park in Kilkivan from 7:00am until around 12:00 noon this morning. The markets feature an array of locally produced fruit, vegetables and merchandise and new stallholders are always welcome! More details? Stall Bookings? Phone (0407) 772-741 or visit the website.
Country Music Friends - Yarraman
- The Country Music Friends will be holding their first Sunday of the month informal concert at the Yarraman Community Hall in Browne Street from 1:00pm this afternoon. New players are very welcome and you can obtain more details by phoning Jenny on (07) 4163-2469.
Timbertowns Woodworkers - Blackbutt
- The Timbertowns Woodworkers group will be holding their regular Sunday morning meeting at the Blackbutt Showgrounds in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 8:30am until around 12:00 noon today. New members who are interested in learning woodwork are always welcome and you can obtain more details by phoning Marcia on (07) 4170-0389
Sunday Bingo - Wondai
- Bingo games will be held at the Wondai RSL in Mackenzie Street, Wondai this afternoon, with eyes down from 1:30pm. There will be 3 jackpots and 15 games on offer, and the kitchen will be open for light meals. Proceeds will go to help Wondai RSL veterans. More details? Phone (07) 4168-5297.
Sunday Poker - Kingaroy
- Sunday afternoon poker games will be played at Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street, Kingaroy today. Registrations start at 2:00pm and play begins at 2:30pm. All games are free to play and there are prizes for first, second and third. More details? Phone the RSL on (07) 4162-1755
- The Kumbia and District Historical Society's museum, located in the Federation Heritage Centre behind Kumbia Hall in Bell Street, will be open from 1:30pm to 3:30pm this afternoon. The museum contains an excellent photographic display of local history and is well worth a visit. More details? Phone Josie on (07) 4164-4384 or Gayle on (07) 4164-4175.