Baking, Sausages And Crafts - Kingaroy
- Kingaroy's Twilight QCWA Branch will be holding a combined sausage sizzle, craft stall and baking stall at the QCWA Rooms at 122 Kingaroy Street, Kingaroy from 8:00am this morning. The Twilight Branch - unlike all other South Burnett QCWA branches - meets in the evenings so busy working women can be catered for. Today's event is a great way to meet current branch members and/or pick up a few tasty or tasteful bargains. Everyone is welcome!
Proston Men's Shed
- The Proston Men's Shed will be meeting at the old railway station building at Railway Park in Rodney Street, Proston for its regular Saturday morning get-together today, kicking off with a cuppa at 8:00am. The meeting will run until around noon, and new members are always welcome. More details? Phone Geoff on 0439-694-000.
- The Yarraman Progress Association's Yarraman Markets will be held on the vacant block at the corner of the D'Aguilar and New England Highways in Yarraman from 8:00am until around 1:00pm today (ie opposite Bendigo Bank). The markets feature trash and treasure stalls, car boot sellers, local produce and hand-made goods, as well as food stalls, and are held on the second Saturday of every month. Everyone is welcome and if you'd like to book a stall yourself - it's only $5! - call Joe on (0459) 638-282. Note: All patrons and stallholders are asked to observe proper social distancing to stay safe.
Murgon Men's Shed
- The Murgon Men's Shed will be holding a meeting at their shed in Macalister Street, Murgon (the former Murgon Railway Station) today. The Men's Shed meets every Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday to work on projects and new members are always welcome.
Yarraman Men's Shed
- The Yarraman Men's Shed at the end of Mill Street, Yarraman will be holding one of its regular get-togethers today. The Men's Shed is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and new members are always welcome. More details? Send them an email