Meeting With Mayor - Nanango
- Postponed:South Burnett Mayor Brett Otto will be joined by Cr Roz Frohloff and Deputy Mayor Gavin Jones for an informal chat with residents outside the Nanango IGA from 7:00am to 1:00pm today. No bookings are necessary. Note: Due to increased COVID-19 restrictions, this session has been postponed to a future, undetermined date.
Rates Information Session - Durong
- Postponed: South Burnett Mayor Brett Otto has invited residents to attend a "Rates Information Session" at Durong Hall from 5:30pm tonight. No bookings are required. The information session is subject to COVID-19 restrictions. Note: Due to increased COVID-19 restrictions, this session has been postponed to a future, undetermined date.
Proston QCWA Crafts Group
- The Proston QCWA Crafts Group will be holding their regular Monday meeting at the Proston QCWA Rooms in Rodney Street from 9:00am to 2:00pm today. The group's members pursue a wide variety of crafts and you don't need to be a QCWA member to attend and join in. More details? Phone (07) 4168-9391.
Futsal Sign-On - Kingaroy
- South Burnett Futsal will be holding a Sign On Day at St Mary's Catholic College in Kent Street, Kingaroy at 4:00pm this afternoon. Teams are available for U6s, U8s, U10s, 12/13s, 14s/15s and Seniors. Season game fees are $50 for currently registered players or $70 for new players (to cover insurance) and everyone is welcome. More details? Phone Tracey on 0491-118-936 or Cathy on 0408-072-238.
Yarraman Men's Shed
- The Yarraman Men's Shed at the end of Mill Street, Yarraman will be holding one of its regular get-togethers today. The Men's Shed is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and new members are always welcome. More details? Send them an email
South Burnett Pantry - Kingaroy
- The South Burnett Pantry will be open from 8:30am to 12:00 noon today at 22 Stolzenberg Road in Kingaroy. The Pantry is a not-for-profit registered charity run by a Board of Management and staffed by volunteers, and it helps low income families, couples and singles stretch their shopping dollar further. The Pantry offers $40 pantry hampers that contain most of the food and personal cleaning items that most people need to get through part of the week (though you'll need to shop elsewhere for extras or special items). And anyone who's finding it hard to make ends meet is very welcome to make use of it. More details? Phone James on 0438-071-658. PS: If you'd like to help The Pantry in any way - either by volunteering or donating goods - please contact James about this too, or visit the website.