Labyrinth Painting Project - Nanango
- A project to paint a community labyrinth will be held at the Nanango Showgrounds in Cairns Street from 10:00am this morning. Everyone is welcome to come along, but children under the age of 16 must be supervised by their parents. There’ll also be a free sausage sizzle for lunch. You can read more about this unusual school holiday activity on our website.
Yarraman Creative Circle
- The Yarraman Creative Circle crafts group will be holding their regular 4th Monday monthly meeting from 9:30am to around 2:00pm today at Kitty Cook House in Emmert Street. New members are always welcome. More details? Phone Beryl on (07) 4163-8551.
Monday Evening Bingo - Blackbutt
- Bingo games will be held at Nukku Nook at the head of the Blackbutt Rail Trail in Hart Street, Blackbutt from 7:00pm this evening (eyes down at 7:30pm sharp). These weekly bingo nights are a fundraiser for the Blackbutt and District Tourism and Heritage Association and everyone is welcome! More details? Phone Noeleen on (07) 4163-0413 or send her an email.
Goomeri Community Choir
- The Goomeri Community Choir will be meeting at the Goomeri Hall Of Memory in Boonara Street from 5:30pm to around 7:00pm tonight for their weekly practice session. New members are always very welcome and you don't need any prior experience - just a passion for singing! More details? Phone Louise on 0427-748-692
Cooinda Craft Group - Kingaroy
- The Cooinda Craft Group will be holding its regular Monday morning meeting at the Town Common Hall in Oliver Bond Street, Kingaroy from 9:00am to 1:30pm today. Members of the group pursue a variety of crafts and newcomers are always welcome.
Murgon SES Training Night
- The Murgon SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at the SES Building in Gore Street, Murgon from 7:00pm to 9:00pm tonight. Anyone from the Murgon district who's interested in joining the SES (or simply finding out more about what's involved) is very welcome to come along.
Nanango Men's Shed
- The Nanango Men's Shed at the corner of Mt Stanley Road and Heathermore Lane, Nanango will be open from 8:30am to 12:30pm today (and also on Wednesdays). New members are very welcome! More details? Phone Ben on 0491-102-087
Monday Night Line Dancing - Proston
- Line dancing classes will be held at the Proston Community Hall in Rodney Street, Proston tonight. A beginners class will run at 5:00pm and an advanced class at 6:30pm. Class fees are $5 per head and everyone is welcome!
Monday Yoga - Blackbutt
- Yoga classes will be held at the Blackbutt Memorial Hall in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 9:00am to 10:00am this morning. Class fees are $4 and everyone is welcome. More details? Phone Pauline on 0437-606-699.
Ken Baines Morning Tea - Kingaroy
- Centacare South Burnett will be holding their monthly Ken Baines Memorial Morning Tea at the Biscuit Tin at 15 Albert Street, Kingaroy at 9:30am this morning. Everyone is welcome for a relaxed cuppa and chat - bring a plate to share - and you can bring a friend if you like! More details? Phone Centacare on (07) 4162-5439.
Kingaroy SES Training Night
- The Kingaroy SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at the Kingaroy SES headquarters in Glendon Street, Kingaroy (next to Kingaroy X-Ray) from 7:00pm to 9:00pm this evening. New members are always very welcome. More details? Phone 0428-741-274
Kumbia Quilt & Craft Group
- The Kumbia Quilt & Craft Group meets on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at the Kumbia QCWA Rooms in Bell Street at 7:30pm. New members are always welcome. More details? Phone Heather on (07) 4164-4258 or Val on 0437-152-713.
South Burnett Rail Trail Users Association - Wondai
- The South Burnett Rail Trail Users Association will be holding its monthly meeting at The Studio next to the Wondai Regional Art Gallery from 6:30pm until around 7:30pm tonight. The SBRTUA represents the interests of South Burnett Rail Trail users and new members are always welcome. More details? Phone Dafyd on (07) 4162-3899.