- The third day of the annual Burrandowan Campdraft will be held at the Burrandowan Race Track, 60km south-west of Kingaroy, from 6:00am today. The event, which is a fundraiser for the Burrandowan Picnic Races, is being run with a COVID Safe management plan. Today's drafts include the Maiden, Junior, Juvenile and Open Final. More details? Phone Cath Fairbairn on (07) 4164-4126.
Blackbutt Country Markets
- The Blackbutt Lions Country Markets - run on the third Sunday of every month - will be held at Les Muller Park in Hart Street, Blackbutt from 7:00am until around mid-day today. The markets offer a wide range of locally produced arts, crafts and freshly harvested foodstuffs and everyone is welcome along!
FlipAntics - Linville
- The Linville Hotel has something different happening on the lawns of its beer garden today. From 11:30am there's live music and then from 1:45pm, FlipAntics will be presenting juggling, hula hooping, comedy and more in a fun show for all the family. The show is completely free but guests can also enjoy lunch and cold drinks at the pub!
Timbertowns Woodworkers - Blackbutt
- The Timbertowns Woodworkers group will be holding their regular Sunday morning meeting at the Blackbutt Showgrounds in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 8:30am until around 12:00 noon today. New members who are interested in learning woodwork are always welcome and you can obtain more details by phoning Marcia on (07) 4170-0389
Junior Cricket - Wondai
- A combined U12/U14 South Burnett side will take on Chinchilla in a friendly junior cricket game at Wondai Cricket Ground.
Sunday Poker - Kingaroy
- Sunday afternoon poker games will be played at Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street, Kingaroy today. Registrations start at 2:00pm and play begins at 2:30pm. All games are free to play and there are prizes for first, second and third. More details? Phone the RSL on (07) 4162-1755
Kilkivan Railway Markets
- The weekly Kilkivan Railway Markets will be held in Lester Millar Park in Kilkivan from 7:00am until around 12:00 noon this morning. The markets feature an array of locally produced fruit, vegetables and merchandise and new stallholders are always welcome! More details? Stall Bookings? Phone (0407) 772-741 or visit the website.