Junior Motorcycle Club Practice Day - Kingaroy
- The Kingaroy Junior Motorcycle Speedway Club will be holding their first Practice Day for 2020 on the main oval of Kingaroy Showgrounds in Youngman Street, Kingaroy this morning, with gates opening at 8:00am and racing from 9:00am until around noon. The club is for young motorcycle riders aged 4 to 16 and spectators are very welcome. More details? Phone Simon on 0439-716-742. You can also read more about the Junior Motorcycle Club on our website.
Timbertowns Woodworkers - Blackbutt
- The Timbertowns Woodworkers group will be holding their regular Sunday morning meeting at the Blackbutt Showgrounds in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 8:30am until around 12:00 noon today. New members who are interested in learning woodwork are always welcome and you can obtain more details by phoning Marcia on (07) 4170-0389
Sunday Poker - Kingaroy
- Sunday afternoon poker games will be played at Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street, Kingaroy today. Registrations start at 2:00pm and play begins at 2:30pm. All games are free to play and there are prizes for first, second and third. More details? Phone the RSL on (07) 4162-1755
Sunday Bingo - Wondai
- Bingo games will be held at the Wondai RSL in Mackenzie Street, Wondai this afternoon, with eyes down from 1:30pm. There will be 3 jackpots and 15 games on offer, and the kitchen will be open for light meals. Proceeds will go to help Wondai RSL veterans. More details? Phone (07) 4168-5297.
Kilkivan Railway Markets
- The weekly Kilkivan Railway Markets will be held in Lester Millar Park in Kilkivan from 7:00am until around 12:00 noon this morning. The markets feature an array of locally produced fruit, vegetables and merchandise and new stallholders are always welcome! More details? Stall Bookings? Phone (0407) 772-741 or visit the website.
Country Music Friends - Yarraman
- The Country Music Friends will be holding their first Sunday of the month informal concert at the Yarraman Community Hall in Browne Street from 1:00pm this afternoon. New players are always very welcome and the $4 admission fee (U16s are free) includes a great afternoon tea. More details? Phone Jenny on (07) 4163-2469.
- The Kumbia and District Historical Society's museum, located in the Federation Heritage Centre behind Kumbia Hall in Bell Street, will be open from 1:30pm to 3:30pm this afternoon. The museum contains an excellent photographic display of local history and is well worth a visit. More details? Phone Josie on (07) 4164-4384 or Gayle on (07) 4164-4175.