Amber Goldsmith - Hivesville
- Popular South Burnett entertainer Amber Goldsmith and guitarist Paul Ricketts will be performing at the Hivesville Hotel in Main Street, Hivesville from 6:30pm until late tonight. Everyone is welcome but because of COVID restrictions seating is limited and you'll need to reserve your spot by phoning the hotel in advance on (07) 4168-9876.
Whole Hearted - Wondai
- Popular entertainers Whole Hearted will be performing at the Hotel Cecil in Mackenzie Street, Wondai from 7:30pm until late tonight. Admission is free. More details? Phone the hotel on (07) 4168-5460.
Saturday AFL - Kingaroy
- While rugby league and soccer fans have very little to look forward to this year, AFL fans can enjoy the first round of a shortened 10 round Darling Downs AFL competition that will get underway at Lyle Vidler Oval in Youngman Street, Kingaroy today. The South Burnett Saints women's team will play the Goondiwindi Hawks at 12:30pm, and they'll be followed by the Saints' men's team playing Dalby Swans at 2:30pm. Spectators are very welcome, but will need to either stay in their cars or observe proper social distancing if they want to watch the game from the fences. Everyone is welcome!
Proston Men's Shed
- The Proston Men's Shed will be meeting at the old railway station building at Railway Park in Rodney Street, Proston for its regular Saturday morning get-together today, kicking off with a cuppa at 8:00am. The meeting will run until around noon, and new members are always welcome. More details? Phone Geoff on 0439-694-000.
Wooroolin Community Markets
- The Wooroolin Community Markets will be held inside the Wooroolin QCWA Rooms on the Bunya Highway at Wooroolin from 6:00am until around 12:00 noon this morning. The markets offer stalls, a sausage sizzle, fresh produce, plants and crafts and are run on the 2nd Saturday of every month except January. Stall fees are just $7.50 and new stallholders are always welcome. More details? Phone Janice on 0439-073-160 or send her an email.