Kumbia Quilt & Craft Group
- The Kumbia Quilt & Craft Group meets on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at the Kumbia QCWA Rooms in Bell Street at 7:30pm. New members are always welcome. More details? Phone Heather on (07) 4164-4258 or Val on 0437-152-713.
Kingaroy SES Training Night
- Kingaroy SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at the Kingaroy SES headquarters in Glendon Street, Kingaroy (next to Kingaroy X-Ray) from 7:00pm to 9:00pm this evening. SES members provide community assistance during floods, bushfires and other emergencies, and new members are always very welcome! More details? Phone 0428-741-274.
Cooinda Craft Group - Kingaroy
- The Cooinda Craft Group will be holding its regular Monday morning meeting at the Town Common Hall in Oliver Bond Street, Kingaroy from 9:00am to 1:30pm today. Members of the group pursue a wide variety of crafts and newcomers are always welcome - just BYO favourite craft or come along and learn a new one with other members. Morning tea is supplied as well. More details? Phone Lois on 0408-492-643
Nanango Men's Shed
- The Nanango Men's Shed at the corner of Mt Stanley Road and Heathermore Lane, Nanango will be open from 8:30am to 12:30pm today (and also on Wednesdays). New members are very welcome! More details? Phone Ben on 0491-102-087
Murgon SES Training Night
- Murgon SES will be holding their regular Monday night training session at the SES Building in Gore Street, Murgon from 6:30pm to 8:30pm tonight. Anyone from the Murgon district who's interested in joining the SES (or simply finding out more about what's involved) is very welcome to come along.
Monday Evening Bingo - Blackbutt
- Bingo games will be held at Nukku Nook at the head of the Blackbutt Rail Trail in Hart Street, Blackbutt from 7:00pm this evening (eyes down at 7:30pm sharp). These weekly bingo nights are a fundraiser for the Blackbutt and District Tourism and Heritage Association and everyone is welcome! More details? Phone Noeleen on (07) 4163-0413 or send her an email.
Sing Australia - Kingaroy
- The South Burnett branch of the Sing Australia singing group will be holding their regular Monday night meeting at the Uniting Church Hall in Alford Street, Kingaroy (opposite Shoppingworld) from 7:00pm to around 9:00pm this evening. The group have a welcoming, inclusive and fun approach to singing and meet every Monday except for school and public holidays. New members are very welcome, and you can obtain more details by phoning Sharron on (0431) 816-071 or by emailing her.
South Burnett Rail Trail Users Association AGM
- The South Burnett Rail Trail Users Association will be holding their Annual General Meeting at the Studio next to the Wondai Regional Art Gallery in Haly Street, Wondai at 6:30pm tonight. All interested people are welcome to attend.
Goomeri Community Choir
- The Goomeri Community Choir will be meeting at the Goomeri Hall Of Memory in Boonara Street from 5:30pm to around 7:00pm tonight for their weekly practice session. New members are always very welcome and you don't need any prior experience - just a passion for singing! More details? Phone Louise on 0427-748-692
Proston Scout Group
- The Proston Scout troop will be holding their regular Monday night meeting at their Railway Park den in Rodney Street from 5:00pm to 7:00pm tonight. The group meets every Monday night during school terms.
Line Dancing - Proston
- Line dancing classes will be held at the Proston Community Hall in Rodney Street, Proston tonight. A beginners class will run at 5:00pm and an advanced class at 6:30pm. Class fees are $5 per head and everyone is welcome!
Kingaroy Rotary Club Meeting
- The Kingaroy Rotary Club will be holding its weekly dinner meeting at SBCare opposite SupaIGA in Avoca Street, Kingaroy at 6:30pm tonight. New members are always very welcome.
Monday Yoga - Blackbutt
- Yoga classes will be held at the Blackbutt Memorial Hall in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 9:00am to 10:00am this morning. Class fees are $4 and everyone is welcome. More details? Phone Pauline on 0437-606-699.
Line Dancing - Blackbutt
- Line dancing classes will be held at the Blackbutt Memorial Hall in Bowman Road, Blackbutt this evening. A beginners class will run from 5:30pm to 6:30pm, followed by Intermediate and Advanced classes from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. Modest class fees apply and new dancers are always welcome!
Heritage House Meeting - Yarraman
- The Heritage House committee will be holding their 2nd Monday of the month meeting at Heritage House in Millar Street, Yarraman at 6:00pm this evening. New members are always welcome. More details? Phone (07) 4163-8111.
St John's P&F Meeting - Kingaroy
- St John's Lutheran School's P&F will be meeting at the school in Ivy Street, Kingaroy from 5:30pm tonight (meeting starts at 6:00pm). New members are always welcome.
Kingaroy Junior Cricket Association
- The Kingaroy Junior Cricket Association will be holding a meeting at the Carrollee Hotel at 4 King Street, Kingaroy from 6:00pm to 8:00pm tonight. New members are always welcome.
St Mary's Catholic College Y11 Information Evening
- St Mary's Catholic College in Kent Street, Kingaroy will be holding a Year 11 Information Evening for Year 11 students and their parents or carers at 5:30pm tonight. The evening will provide an overview of senior school life for the coming two years, and all students starting Y11 are encouraged to attend. More details? Phone the college on