Giant Garage Sale - Kingaroy
- The Birds Of A Feather cancer support group will be holding the final day of a three-day Giant Garage Sale in Kingaroy today to raise funds for the Cancer Council Queensland. The garage sale will start at 7:00am at 28 Arthur Street, Kingaroy. There will be a wide variety of goods for sale, including household items, bric-a-brac, collectibles, plants, cakes and jams, tools, silverware, clothing, crockery, manchester and more - just perfect for bargain-hunters! For more information, phone 0419-649-226.
Kilkivan Railway Markets
- The weekly Kilkivan Railway Markets will be held in Lester Millar Park in Kilkivan from 7:00am until around 12:00 noon this morning. The markets feature an array of locally produced fruit, vegetables and merchandise and new stallholders are always welcome! More details? Stall Bookings? Phone (0407) 772-741 or visit the website.
Timbertowns Woodworkers - Blackbutt
- The Timbertowns Woodworkers group will be holding their regular Sunday morning meeting at the Blackbutt Showgrounds in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 8:30am until around 12:00 noon today. New members who are interested in learning woodwork are always welcome and you can obtain more details by phoning Marcia on (07) 4170-0389
High Tea At Dimities - Wondai
- Dimities Cottage at 49 Haly Street in Wondai (opposite the art gallery) will be hosting one of their legendary High Teas from 10:00am to around noon this morning. Cost is just $15 per head but a booking is essential to help plan the catering: (07) 4168-5744.
Sunday Poker - Kingaroy
- Sunday afternoon poker games will be played at Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street, Kingaroy today. Registrations start at 2:00pm and play begins at 2:30pm. All games are free to play and there are prizes for first, second and third. More details? Phone the RSL on (07) 4162-1755