Yarraman Country Music Friends
- The Country Music Friends will be holding their first Sunday of the month informal concert at the Yarraman Memorial Hall in Browne Street, Yarraman from 1:00pm this afternoon. This ACMA-affiliated club meets every month except January, and the $4 admission fee (U16s are free) includes a great afternoon tea. New players are always very welcome! More details? Phone Jenny on (07) 4163-2469.
Sunday Bingo - Wondai
- Bingo games will be held at the Wondai RSL in Mackenzie Street, Wondai this afternoon, with eyes down from 1:30pm. There will be 3 jackpots and 15 games on offer, and the kitchen will be open for light meals. Proceeds will go to help Wondai RSL veterans. More details? Phone (07) 4168-5297.
Timbertowns Woodworkers - Blackbutt
- The Timbertowns Woodworkers group will be holding their regular Sunday morning meeting at the Blackbutt Showgrounds in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 8:30am until around 12:00 noon today. New members who are interested in learning woodwork are always welcome and you can obtain more details by phoning Marcia on (07) 4170-0389
Sunday Poker - Kingaroy
- Sunday afternoon poker games will be played at Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street, Kingaroy today. Registrations start at 2:00pm and play begins at 2:30pm. All games are free to play and there are prizes for first, second and third. More details? Phone the RSL on (07) 4162-1755
Open Mic Jam Session & Social Bowls - Kilkivan
- The Kilkivan Bowls Club in Crescent Street, Kilkivan will be holding a free Open Mic Jam Session from 12:00 noon to around 4:00pm today. The club's bar and hot food will be available from noon, and barefoot social bowls will be happening on the greens from around 1:00pm (green fees for this are $8 for adults or $4 for students). Everyone is welcome! More details? Phone (07) 5484-1270.
- The Kumbia and District Historical Society's museum, located in the Federation Heritage Centre behind Kumbia Hall in Bell Street, will be open from 1:30pm to 3:30pm this afternoon. The museum contains an excellent photographic display of local history and is well worth a visit. More details? Phone Gayle on (07) 4164-4175.